PJIAE N.V. is looking for a qualified Project Manager for the execution of its Airport Projects. At the moment, the Terminal Building of PJIAE is being renovated. In addition to this large project, other projects must also be carried out, such as a new Airport Fire Station renovation, a new FBO building, and other runway projects. PJIAE is looking for a Project manager who will proactively manage the project’s budget, planning, scheduling, technical requirements, specifications, contract management, and project communications.
- Manage the project progress in time, budget, quality, and achievement of the project goals.
- Set up of Program of Requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Request and review proposals.
- Select suppliers.
- Oversee the contract management of the project.
- Manage construction site safety.
- Manage the risk and change management of the project.
- Provide accurate and timely information to all relevant stakeholders throughout the project.
- Provide progress reports.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in Medium (> 10 mils) construction projects.
- Experience in a complex operational environment (airport, hospital, etc.).
- Excellent project and contract management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the English language (verbal and written).
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic environment.
- A job in a company with an amazing team of professionals.
- A competitive salary package and other benefits.
- Salary range based on experience and educational background.
- Paid vacation days.
- Health Insurance.
An assessment may form part of the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested persons can email their resume and motivation letter to [email protected] before March 31, 2023.
Please check the website: www.sxmairport.com